Empire Today has been a part of Chicago’s history for decades. Empire’s main office is located in Northlake, a suburb of Chicago. This is where our heart is. We’re committed to the Chicago area community, both as a service provider and a jobs creator. Empire Today® also gives back to the community through nonprofit and philanthropic efforts.
Most recently Empire Carpet® participated in the Cell Phones For Soldiers® Program, which provides used cell phones and accessory components to deployed and returning military members.
Check out our other efforts below:
“We opened our doors here in Chicago over 50 years ago. From the start we’ve been committed to offering quality products at great prices and world-class service. By staying true to our promise to our customers in Chicago, and now nationwide, Empire Carpet, Empire Flooring and Empire Window Treatments continue to be the right choice for your home or business.”
Chief Executive Officer for Empire Today
- Empire supported The Great Highwood Pumpkin Festival 2011 by providing our Indoor/Outdoor Empire Carpet
- Empire participated in the LUNGevity Foundation’s Fall Benefit event in Chicago, Illinois. For information about the LUNGevity, visit www.lungevity.org
- Empire participated in The Northlake Days event in Northlake, IL
Empire Today grew-up in the Windy City. Our reputation for quality products and world-class service started here. Since the beginning, we’ve never lost sight of our goal to ensure customer satisfaction at every turn.
- 2011 Honorable Mention Chicago Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- 2010 Finalist American Business Award “Stevie” Best Customer Service Department of the Year
- 2010 Finalist American Business Award “Stevie” Best Overall Company of the Year
- 2008 Winner of the Chicago Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- 2008 Winner American Business Award “Stevie” Best Customer Service Organization category
- 2007 Finalist American Business Award “Stevie” in Best Overall Company category
- 2006 Winner of the Chicago Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- 2006 Winner Angie’s List Super Service Award – Chicago Market
As a Better Business Bureau® accredited organization, we have an A+ rating.
We’re proud to call Chicago home.